Friday, April 29, 2016

Project Mc2 doll pictures & review.


Hello! Today I have some pictures of my Project Mc2 doll, Mckeyla McAlister. I will also add a little review at the end, because the photoshoot is too short.





Yes, I know that was super short... I really thought that I had more pictures! Anyways, here is the review!


This is what the doll looks like when you buy her. She comes with a sewn on hat (I cut mine off,) a comb for her hair, an "I didn't know what to wear today so I put on this T-shirt" shirt, a pair of floral shorts, white and red socks, and purple boots, that I must admit, are so cute I want some for myself. Mckeyla has green eyes with really long eyelashes, and dark brown hair that is fun to style. 

Pros: 
Long hair that is easy to brush
Cute clothes (In my opinion.. XD ) 
Photogenic 
Comes with a comb
Doll can do lots of poses

Cons:
Head is very loose and resembles a bobble head
Hat sewn to hair
Lots of hair falls off at first

Touching a bit more on the last one:
When you first unbox the doll, a lot falls out, but it gets better the more you brush it. 

Overall I totally recommend project MC2 dolls! I have two, Mckeyla, the one pictured above, and the Camryn Coyle doll. You can purchase these dolls at Target or Toys R Us's website (You might be able to get them at the store, but I'm not sure.) 

I hope you enjoyed reading this post! 




P.S. I have been posting a lot at my new blog lilahsbookshelf.wordpress.com . Feel free to take a look by clicking the link! 





2 comments:

I love comments! Thank you for writing to me :)