Sunday, April 24, 2016

HUGE announcement!

EEEKKK! I have something so exciting to tell you!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Is the suspense killing you yet?? Okay, okay I'll tell you. I made a new blog!! I am SO excited. It is a reading/writing blog, and I tried Wordpress this time. WOW is it different than Blogger. I am still getting the hang of it. 

Here is the link!! https://lilahsbookshelf.wordpress.com

Please check it out and maybe even click the follow button XD
Also, I will not stop posting on this blog! I will do my best to still post the same amount that I am now. 

So that is it! I hope you like Lilah's bookshelf! 







2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I love your new blog! WordPress is awesome...I'm in the process of switching my blog over to WordPress too. (https://theupstairsgirl.wordpress.com/)
    ~The Girl Upstairs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I am enjoying figuring out Wordpress. It is different than blogger though! Oh wow, thats cool!
      ~Lilah

      Delete

I love comments! Thank you for writing to me :)