Friday, March 11, 2016

An explanation of my absence

You've probably noticed that I haven't posted in an eternity. Sigh... Life has been crazy. Broken wrists, the flu, the stomach bug oh my! 
I broke two bones in my wrist snowboarding in February, and while I thought it was healing, the bone was actually collapsing upon itself in there, so I had to have surgery to straiten it out with a metal pin. I still have my second cast on now.  I get it off next week. 

While I was recovering from surgery (I technically still am now, but I mean earlier,) I picked up the flu from the kids I babysit. In case you are wondering, no, it is not fun having metal in your arm and having post-nasal drip at the same time. As soon as I recovered from the flu, I got hit hard with the stomach bug. I'll try not to get too graphic, but lets just say I spent my weekend with my head in a bowl. Here's hoping the rest of 2016 is better than these past two months. 

On the bright side I am FINALLY healthy and I am anxious to blog again! I will try my hardest to blog at least once a week, hopefully twice or three times, if I can find the time. Now that I am healthy things have been kind of crazy because of my homeschool classes. I have lots of things going on like sign language class, writing class, Babysitting, Cello (once I get my cast off. I can't wait!) and loads more. Still, I will make time for blogging!!! Stay tuned for more posts :D <3 

Hopefully this will be my last post with this signature... I am switching my blog to a spring theme, if you haven't noticed :D 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! I am so glad you're feeling better, it sounds like you've had a rough time! :O Broken bones are no fun. :/
    I'm glad you're back! I'll be looking forward to your future posts. :)

    -Clara <3

    P.S: I love your new design! So pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!! I am glad I am back too :D Thank you, I felt I needed more spring colors <3
      ~Lilah

      Delete
  2. Sorry you were sick! Glad you're back!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for writing to me :)