Thursday, March 17, 2016

Pictures & a surprise!

Hey guys! Today I have pictures of my American Girl doll Gloria. Enjoy! 









Gloria is the cutest doll ever omg XD So here's the surprise..... I took these with my new camera! I decided that I had been using my sister's camera for too long, so I went and bought myself a Nikon  Coolpix S9900 and I love it! These pictures were taken in auto, but it also has an option for manual settings :D  I haven't done much with it yet, but so far I totally recommend it! I hope to have more pictures that I've taken with it up on the blog soon! 
Have a super duper wonderifical day <3




7 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness. Gloria is officially the cutest doll EVER! :O I want her!! XD
    Congrats on the new camera! I bet you'll have fun with it. :)

    -Clara <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I've decided that she is my favorite doll I have XD I hope you get her one day! Thank you! I have been having lots of fun with it:)
      ~Lilah

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I hope so too. :)
      That's awesome!

      -Clara <3

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I actually want her outfit in my size XD
      ~Lilah

      Delete
  3. I love these pictures! Gloria is so pretty!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree, she is definitely one of my favorite dolls :D
      ~Lilah

      Delete

I love comments! Thank you for writing to me :)