Saturday, February 13, 2016

Fictional Friends









Hello! I have news... I started a book club on Good Reads! It is called Fictional Friends, and anyone in middle school or high school is welcome to join (12+.) The book club will be for sharing book recommendations, discussing books, and meeting new people! There will be a theme every month, which will give the club some guidelines. Want to join? just click here! If you do join, please comment your goodreads name here on my blog so I know who you are! 
https://www.goodreads.com/group/invite/183849-fictional-friends?invite_key=684a1997de7e26603213ad89e02b0d71d1d24b99&utm_medium=email&utm_source=copypastegroup 
Have any questions? Ask them in the comments! I hope you join!





4 comments:

I love comments! Thank you for writing to me :)