Friday, January 22, 2016

Review of Truly Me #58




Hello!! Today I have a review of TM #58, as requested by Clara from www.Clarascraftcorner.wordpress.com





The best part about 58 is HER HAIR. IT'S AMAZING. 
58 has dark skin, the Addy face mold, and curly brown hair. 



Here is a closer look at her face,

And her hair. 

I got my 58, Gloria, for Christmas, and I've only had to fix her hair once. I did this my spraying it with water and finger-curling the messy curls. 


Here is a comparison between Mae's (TM 33,) Gloria's (TM 58,) and Abileen's (TM 44) Skin tones. 


58's plush body is lighter than her vinyl skin. 



And she has two neck ties.

I really love 58. She is so fun and unique! He face is so sweet! I recommend her 100%. Her hair is easy to care for, and she is overall such a beautiful doll! 

Also, she is incredibly photogenic. Example:



This is a sneak peek of a photoshoot you'll be seeing soon;) 

I hope this helped you Clara (and anybody else who is looking to get a new doll!) I love Gloria, and if any of you decide to get #58, I bet you'll love her too! 



11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for doing this review! I love her hair so much! That last picture of her is amazing!

    Thanks again,
    -Clara <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was happy to do it! She really is an amazing doll, definitely one of my favorites, if not my favorite. Thank you very much! I am exited to post the rest of the photoshoot:D
      ~Lilah

      Delete
  2. AAAH! She is so cute!! Just look at that sweet face😍😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she??! I just love her <3
      ~Lilah

      Delete
    2. Also, I was wondering if you were planning on keeping your blogs private permanently?

      Delete
    3. Oh ...no! I just was working out some things on my blogs...They should be back to normal in about a week or so. :)

      Delete
  3. I love the name Gloria!, it suits her perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had a hard time picking out her name, but when I thought of Gloria, it clicked!

      Delete

I love comments! Thank you for writing to me :)