Tuesday, December 29, 2015

My new additions.

Hello! I hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas! I did:) 
These past two weeks have been awesome because some new dolls have come into my possession, because of my generous cousins, parents, and grandparents. 

The first two dolls I got are from my cousins who didn't want them anymore. They gave me Elizabeth Cole, and Just Like You #28, both of which I love and am very grateful for. Then, for Christmas I asked for Truly Me #58, and I received her from my parents. Later Christmas day, at my Grandparents house my Grandmother surprised me with Kaya, which I would of never guessed I would received. I can't believe my doll collection grew so much so fast! 
I plan on taking real pictures of them soon, but until then, I'll show you their pictures and names! 



This is #58, who is now named.... Gloria! I wanted a Christmas-y name and after considering Joy, Noel, and some others, I finally thought of Gloria! I love it for her! 








I am keeping Elizabeth's name Elizabeth. I seriously love her! Her hair is so long and pretty!









This is #28 who's new name is.... Juliana! I really like her too, her hair is so pretty, and I don't have another doll that looks like her. 




Image result for american girl kaya





And.... Kaya! I kept her name, and I took her hair down and IT IS AMAZING! It is SO soft and SO long and omg I just love her so much <3

I am so thrilled to have these new dollies, and I am by no means trying to brag. I just didn't want to post pictures of them and have y'all wondering who they were :D 

So thats it! I hope everybody had a fantastical Christmas, and has an amazing new year!





12 comments:

  1. Wow, that's so amazing you got FOUR new dolls! I bet you're really happy. :) I love #58! Do you think you could do a review on her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy an grateful! #58 is just the cutest. I would love to! I'll try to have it up soon!
      ~Lilah

      Delete
    2. I did a review of #58! Sorry I took so long to post it, I kept forgetting to :D
      ~Lilah

      Delete
  2. I got a new doll yesterday! She is going to be announced on Thursday! :)

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new dolls! It must be really exciting for you. :)
    I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of all of them! :)
    ~Christian Homeschooler

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is! I hope to post some soon :D

      Delete
  4. Oh Lilah! I am super happy that you got more dolls! I also got an increase n my doll collection not just year, but during the holidays. In March I bought Kit and in August, I bought Maryellen. I received Grace and Samantha for Christmas and two days ago on my birthday, I got #55. Great post!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats great! I love your dolls:) Grace and 55 are both on my wishlist, even though I would have to buy Grace on Ebay now. And Maryellen is super cute too!
      ~Lilah
      www.worldofmagic-ljs.blogspot.com

      Delete
  5. Haha, you got Elizabeth too! Well, I think my Elizabeth is an Elizabeth..........

    And I love 28! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw your picture of Elizabeth, she is so pretty! I think she is a really unique doll... enjoy her!

      ~Lilah

      Delete

I love comments! Thank you for writing to me :)