Sunday, November 15, 2015

Equine Affair

Hey! Long time no see! Sorry about that, I haven't had any ideas for posts. But anyways, I went to the Equine Affair a couple days ago and it was awesome! If you don't know what the Equine Affair is, here is a short description:
The Equine Affair is a huge horse festival in Massachusetts with classes, demonstrations, food and vendors. It was so cool! There were tons of vendors, selling tack, clothing, toys, trailers, and even horses! My family went all day Thursday. It was a blast! Here are some pictures. These pictures are pretty bad, because the whole thing was indoors, but they give you an idea of what it was like.




               This was only a fraction of everything being sold.



 This picture is from a liberty demonstration we went to. It was amazing. 


I believe this was barrel racing. The horses were going so fast!


This horse was huge. 2,300 pounds. 


Aren't his eyes so pretty??



This horse reminds me of a pony I used to ride name Hallie. So cute!



This picture is from a class we walked in on when it was halfway through. The guy pictured was teaching a woman how to perfect her lope. It was very interesting! 

I had so much fun at the Equine Affair! I bought a pair of Equestrian socks with snowmen on them, and two beautiful cards with Native American horse drawings on them. (One for my friend, and one for me to keep! They were just too beautiful.  I had to have one for myself!)

I hope you enjoyed this post! If you're ever in the area in November, I definitely recommend going! 

Toodles!

6 comments:

I love comments! Thank you for writing to me :)