Thursday, October 29, 2015

Trendy moment #1: Sparkles!

Hi! Bella @ Riding in style and Doll crossing started this new weekly thing called trendy moment! It is super cool! She chooses a theme and anybody who wants too can create an outfit which goes with the theme! This weeks theme is sparkles, so here is my sparkly outfit:)

Here is the outfit! This is where I got the pieces from:
Shorts: Target
Short: Justice (a couple years ago) This shirt doesn't look sparkly but Minnie and Mickey are actually outlined in glitter :D
Scarf: This was a Christmas present, so I don't know where it's from. 

Here are some sparkly accessories that go with this outfit:



A bracelet I got from a friend for my birthday :) 





This sparkly hair clip from Henri Bendel,



And last but not least this Burt's Bees champagne lip shimmer. This lip gloss is SUPER sparkly and goes perfectly with the sparkle theme! 

This was super fun Bella! Great idea! 
So I have a question for everybody reading this: What is your favorite part of the outfit???

Thanks for reading!




6 comments:

  1. The bracelet is my favorite. Those are excellent shades of green and blue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. The colors are lovely. :)

      ~Lilah

      Delete
  2. Thanks for doing this! I LOVE THE OUTFIT! OMGosh it's so cute! :)
    ~Bella~
    http://ridinginstyle-01.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shirt! Did you hear about the blog design I made you?! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my favorite part is the shirt

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for writing to me :)