Wednesday, October 28, 2015

It took five years.

This is my 100th post! YAY!
 It's about time I get to the big one zero zero. It's been 5 years and 13 days since I started this blog. I had an idea, that for my 100th post I would do 'The Best of A World Of Magic' so here goes! 

Most veiws: It's getting warmer here!!!! What's it like where you live?
Posted on May 21 2013
My most viewed post has no title, but has a picture captioned "It's getting warmer here!!!! What's it like where you live?" 
                          This is the picture.
For some reason this post got 760 views which is 700+  more views than my average post. I don't know why this one was so popular! 

Most comments: Artist trading cards
Posted on June 26 2015
The post with the most comments is called "Artist trading cards", and it got 14 comments. Here is a picture from that post:





Post I'm most proud of: Jazmine
Posted on October 5 2010
This was my very first post! It is called Jazmine and it is about a missing dog my family found. 





I also thought this would be kind of cool to include:

After five years of AWOM I got...
14,128 views 
306 comments 
100 posts (obviously)
And, 31 followers! 
Thank you to everybody who follows, reads, and comments!! I really appreciate it! 


So that is the best of A World of Magic! I hope you enjoy this post, and I also hope you enjoy this blog as much as I do writing it! 











5 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats on 5 years!!! (I just made it sound like a wedding anniversary) :)
    ~Bella~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 years is a looooooooong time!
    The artist trading cards are definitely my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for writing to me :)