Sunday, October 11, 2015

In which Lilah gets a new dress.

Finally, a new post! Yay! Sorry it's been so long, I have had an awful cold all week and I haven't taken any pictures... these ones are from a while ago. But anyway, today I have for you some pictures of my doll Lilah in her semi-new dress. It was new when I took these pictures sooo... 
 I got it at my town's local art festival on the green near my house! I was squealing when I saw a doll clothes vendor! They had some great stuff! Here is what the dress looks like! 




It is a striped high-low dress with flowers, and I tied the ribbon around her waist, it didn't come with it. The dress was a little plain without it. 








I really like the dress, and the quality! The only thing I don't love is the sqareish neckline, but it's no big deal. 



If the lady that made this had an etsy shop, I would add the link, but as far as I know she doesn't :(

Anywhoooo, that is Lilah's new dress! I hope you enjoyed this post!




10 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful dress. The big red sash really brings it all together and adds a nice splash of color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I also think that the ribbon finishes the look :D

      Delete
  2. Omg! It's so adorable! It kinda looks like a floral dress + a sailor stripes pattern. :)
    ~Bella~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I really like the pattern :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! There were so many clothes to choose from I spent ten minutes in the vendor's tent XD I had such a hard time choosing haha.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful! She looks picture perfect in it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to tell you about a GIFT SWAP that I'm having on my blog Spreading My Joy. I would love it if you could be a participant! :)

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked it out, and it sounds REALLy fun! Sadly, I'm not allowed to do stuff like that :(

      ~Lilah
      www.worldofmagic-ljs.blogspot.com

      Delete

I love comments! Thank you for writing to me :)