Thursday, October 1, 2015

Abilieen's fall photoshoot

Hello! Today I had an American Girl doll photoshoot of my doll Abilieen at my local playground. I was really hoping there would be more fall colors, but it was mostly just green and brown. I can't wait 'till the leaves start changing! 

Anyways, I got Abilieen dressed up in fall attire, so at least she looks autumn-ey.  
Here are the photos!!!





























































Thats it! Abilieen had a great time posing at the play ground, although I was a bit embarrassed... It turns out I choose a very good day to take pictures because my neighborhood was so quiet! I had nothing to worry about. I hope you enjoyed the pictures! 







14 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos! :)

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Lilah! Have you entered my giveaway? If you haven't I would love it if you could! :)

      Allie D.
      www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. I would love too, but I'm not allowed too. Sorry!

      Delete
  2. She looks really cute in those pics!

    http://hottowncoolgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pictures 4,5 and 6! The outfit is just so cute, Abilieen has a great style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are great pictures! I love her outfit and glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!!!!! Love the hat :)
    ~Kara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her classes are so cool! Also i love her outfit and these photos!! Great job :-*
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for writing to me :)