Monday, September 21, 2015

Reviews?




Hello!! Today I had my family Birthday party for my sister and I! It was fun!  We watched the football game, ate cake and opened presents :) I got some AG stuff! YAY! I got the Riding Outfit from AG, and the riding hat and helmet. From Our Generation I got 


The Mint Condition outfit.

And the dream on outfit. 

Here is a picture of the Pretty Pink Riding Outfit. I also got the riding hat and helmet. 
So the question is.... Which outfit do you guys want a review on?? Or all? I might do youtube video reviews but I'm not sure. Would you rather see YouTube reviews or blog reviews or both? Let me know in the comments!!!

Thanks for reading! 



5 comments:

  1. I don't really care how you do the reviews but I would definitely love some.

    http://hottowncoolgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be sure to post some soon!

      ~Lilah :)

      Delete
    2. Hi can you check out my blog at buzzaboutag.weebly.com

      Delete
  2. I would love to see reviews on all of the outfits! I'de rather it be on your blog, but whatever you want :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be sure to post some reviews soon! I will most likely do them on my blog, since it's much easier that way.

      ~Lilah :)

      Delete

I love comments! Thank you for writing to me :)