Thursday, September 24, 2015

Recipe for cake mix cookies!



Hello ;) Today I have a recipe for the most delicious cookie on the face of this earth! But before I get into that I want to clarify something: I still love dolls!! You may have noticed that many of my posts recently have been about non-doll stuff, but before that it was almost 100% dolls. Well, I will still post about my dolls, but I also like other things, such as baking, fashion, and writing, so I'm also going to incorporate all that into this blog. So basically this blog is a collection of everything I like! Hope you don't mind that the main focus isn't dolls anymore, but like I said, they will still show up here frequently:) So, on to the recipe! 

Okay, so I did not create this recipe, and I am not trying to take credit for it! 

Here is what you need:
1 box of any flavored cake mix (I used Betty Crockers gluten free devils food cake.)
2 eggs
And 1/3 cup of vegetable oil (I ended up using a tiny bit more.) 
Powdered suger is optional, but tastes really food with chocolate cake mix! 

Here is what you do!!
Put the cake mix in a bowl and add the egg and the oil, mix or beat until combined. If it is too dry add a little bit more oil. Roll 1 inch balls of dough in powdered suger (if you want to) and bake them one inch apart at 375*F for 10 minutes. It is seriously so easy and SO yummy! 

The cookies taste like cake with a crunchy shell, and the powdered sugar is the cherry on top. First you taste the sweet sugar, and then the rich chocolate...<3 Of course your experience would be different if you used a different flavor cake, which I have yet to do, but I definitely want too! I bet this recipe would be great with some of Pillsbury's fun flavored cakes, like key lime, blue raspberry, funfetti, strawberry, pink lemonade or pumpkin!   

I really hope you enjoyed this recipe, and if you end up making them, let me know what you think in the comments!!! Have a wonder-ifical day! 





2 comments:

I love comments! Thank you for writing to me :)