Monday, September 7, 2015

My Labor day weekend

Hi fellow bloggers:) Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I haven't had much inspiration. I have millions of doll photoshoots to post, but I think I'm due for a non-doll post for my non-doll loving readers. So this post is pretty much about my September.

Oh, and before I begin, I just wanted to let you know, Bella @ http://www.dollcrossing.blogspot.com won caption the picture! Congrats Bella, your caption was great!

I can't believe fall is here! Fall is my favorite season:) Although it may be fall (well, almost,) it sure doesn't feel like it. Today was 85 degrees fahrenheit! Although summer is great, I'm dreaming of sweater weather...

So far my Septemer has been filled with family, friends, s'mores, fire pits, night swimming, art, and laughter.

This weekend my awesome cousin and her boyfriend visited here. We don't see them a ton because they live 4 hours away. They are staying for the whole long weekend! My dad ran out to Target and grabbed out door party lights and hung them from our roof, to out fence, and then another part of the roof. Then we made a make shift patio out of our rocky area in my backyard, complete with lawn furniture and a fire pit. That night we talked, laughed (a lot,) wore glow stick crowns, roasted marshmallows, played with my family's puppy, and exploded giant sparklers in the fire. My cousin brought giant sparklers (which are twice the size of regular sparklers,) and we thought it would be fun to set them off in the fire pit... It was! We threw them in and  the started exploding and then a blue light so bright it blinded me appeared and then it let out massive amounts of smoke. It was so cool! At one point we threw in three at the same time... Then, at about 10:00 I decide that it was a good time to swim... Exept it was freezing! But, still fun. Night swimming is the best. I only lasted 10 minutes though :D It was one if the best nights ever.

 So that's what I've been up to. What about you? 







3 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! Weekends put school to shame don't they? ;) Wow Thanks! I really had fun writing it! :)
    ~Bella~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! Yes, definitely. I love weekends!

      Delete

I love comments! Thank you for writing to me :)