Saturday, August 15, 2015

Summer photoshoot.

This week I had a really great opportunity to take some different photos than I usually do. My yard is really small, so that's why a lot of my pictures look the same, but for this photoshoot I had a lot of space. I think these are some of my best pictures. 







                                                              I love this one!  







Playing in the buoys.


Mae is so incredibly photogenic. 


The sisters. 






I am so mad about that one hair hanging in front of face :(



I honestly have no idea why I keep taking this picture. I think she looks really good and kind of dramatic laying down. 

This is Maria's personality in a photo. I cannot believe she actually stood like this. I normally can't get her to stand straight. 

I am so happy because this is actually a long post compared to my other ones. 

I hope you enjoyed! 










6 comments:

  1. I love the pictures in the ivy. Ivy is my favorite plant, especially when it's climbing up brick walls. Is it the colours that look good together? The textures?
    AWW YES MARIA U ROCK THAT PERSONALITY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what is is, but I agree, Ivy makes for great photos.

      ~Lilah
      www.worldofmagic-ljs.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. I think the dress looks a little longer on Maria. Great photos! I really enjoyed this photoshoot! Have a wonderful week, sweet Lilah!

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it. You too!

      ~Lilah
      www.worldofmagic-ljs.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. I love Maria's last picture! The pose is so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      ~Lilah
      www.worldofmagic-ljs.blogspot.com

      Delete

I love comments! Thank you for writing to me :)