Sunday, August 30, 2015

Caption the picture part 2

Hi!!! I am pleased to reveal the results of the caption the picture! To vote on your favorite caption, just comment the name of the author of your favorite caption! Please comment your favorite! Here is the picture I asked everybody to caption:










Here are the captions!

Here is Samanthadolls's caption:

Mae: Uh, what are you doing!?

Maria: I am trying to beat the world record for standing on your hand the longest!

Mae: Well uh, good luck with that! how many more minutes do you have?

Maria: Exactly 17 days!!!

(Mae pushes Maria over)

Maria: Hey!!

Mae: Hehehehe...




Here is Bella's caption:

Mae: *Walks by very quickly* Hi Maria! 

*Peers around the corner then walks back to Maria* Um what 
are you doing?

Maria: To answer or not to answer....that is the question.

Mae: Ok.....?

Maria: I don't have enough time for gymnastics AND 
Shakespeare so I combined them! Next I'm baking bread while jumping rope! 

Mae: I'm gonna go.......

Maria: *continues talking as if Mae was still there* ........





Here is Gwen's caption:


Mae: Oh hey! Will you teach me to do a handstand?

Maria: Hush. Brain thinking

Mae: What?

Maria: When you sit for too long the blood pools in your butt, so I'm hand standing to let the blood go to my brain.

Mae: What are you thinking about?

Maria: A book. Where people fly around in whales that are also blimps. Leviathan.



Here is Rukiya Spencer's caption:



Mae: Oh hey...Maria...Are you okay there?

Maria: Oh yeah I'm fine! You know, they say if you stay in this position for an hour with your eyes closed...A vicious lion from the jungle will appear!

Mae: Vicious lion from the jungle would appear? Why would you want that to happen?

Maria: Duh? They're like the cutest animals ever! Where's your common sense Mae, you should try and look for it...

Mae: *Pushes Maria's legs down* Hahahaha...Maria you're so funny (says that in an American accent)


And here is what Allie D thinks they're doing:

Mae is teaching Maria how to do gymnastics stuff because she feels like she doesn't have any talents??? 

Thanks everybody for Captioning the picture! Now Please vote on your favorite. Those who participated can vote, just not on their own caption. 

Have fun! 



















5 comments:

  1. I vote for Bella's too :)
    ~Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them all, but I'll have to go with Gwens! :)
    ~Bella~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked Samanthadolls's

    http://hottowncoolgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for writing to me :)