Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Trip to the doll store.

 While I was in Tennessee, I went to an AWESOME doll store! It is called the Doll Clothes Factory.  All the dolls modeling the outfits were Springfield dolls. They also sell Springfield dolls for $39.99, which is almost twenty dollars more expensive than the springfeild website. 
The store was amazing! It was in Pigeon Forge at the location next to Food City (They have two locations in Pigeon Forge.) There were so many doll clothes. I could of spent hours in there!  I bought three things ,  a bathing suit,  a sundress,  and denim jeans.  They are so cute! I don't have any pictures of those, so I will make a separate post of what I got. Overall the store was really great. They had tons of stuff. TONS. Lots of swimsuits and pajamas. The prices were great compared to AG, but some things were overpriced for what they were, like the bathing suit was $15.00, and there was a random vest sold alone for $12.00. 
 I definitely recommend going to this store.  The most expensive thing I could find on there website (Outfit wise) was a wedding dress & veil for $36.00 which isn’t all that expensive compared to AG. Basically everything about it was great! 
The store was pretty big.


The princess dresses :)

So many swimsuits! And random bathrobes XD 



Is this not the cutest!?!

A little riding outfit <3

Sneakers of every color of the rainbow :)

Seriously, If you are a doll enthusiast and are in TN, YOU NEED TO GO HERE! Like, right now.



5 comments:

  1. That place sounds AMAZING! Unfortunately, Tennessee is a looooooooooong way away from me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing! Aww, who knows, maybe you'll take a trip to Tennessee one day :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too! I seriously could of spent all my money there.

      Delete
  3. Oh My Word!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I so hope we're staying near there!!!!!!!
    ~Kara http://13dollworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for writing to me :)