Wednesday, July 22, 2015

The sisterhood of the world bloggers award!


Oh my gosh! I got my first award that comes with questions to answer! Thanks so much Bella!
Here are the rules: answer 10 questions, leave 10 more questions for the next person, and nominate 10 people!







Here are the questions:


Would You Rather live in an urban, rural, or suburban area?
I would want to live in the rural or suburban. I don't really know which one! 

Favorite Animal to see at the zoo?
Probably tigers, although it makes me sad that they are in captivity. 

Least Favorite Movie?
Hmm... this one is tough. I'm not really a movie person. I don't think I have one. 

 Favorite TV show?
Heartland, for sure. 

Favorite Novel?
There is so many! I would say, either Harry Potter and the prisoner of Askaban, or The courage of Cat Campbell. I also really enjoyed Out of my mind, and Wonder. 

Favorite Series?
Harry Potter, even though I have yet to read them all. 

Favorite Author?
I don't have one:) 

What's Your Style?
I'd say cute and comfy. I like anything flowey and soft. I like bohemian style clothes, even though I don't think I own any. 

What Camera Do You Use?
My mom lets me use her Canon Rebel T2i


Favorite Month? 
December. I am a Christmas enthusiast. 

Thanks so much for nominating me Bella! 
I nominate:

I am technically supposed to nominate 10 people, but I'm going to stop at 5. 


My questions for you:
Summer or Winter?
Do you have any pets? 
What is your favorite book?
Do you prefer indoor or outdoor photoshoots?
Cookies or cupcakes?
Shorts or skirts?
Are you an introvert or an extrovert? 
Do you prefer writing in pencil or pen?
Favorite subject?
What is one talent you wish you had?






2 comments:

  1. I loved reading out of my mind! Congratulations on the nomination :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, It's so good! Thank you!

      Delete

I love comments! Thank you for writing to me :)