Monday, July 20, 2015

Review of Grace stirs up success.




      Here is a review of Grace stirs up success! 






I wanted to watch this movie because Grace and I have the same interests, but I was a bit let down. First off, the acting is not great, particularly in Grace's friends. Throughout the whole movie they talk in high-pitched squealy voices, and it gets really annoying. 

I enjoyed watching Grace in Paris, and seeing a friendship form between her Uncle, her cousin, and herself,  but when Grace gets back home, the movie turned boring. 

I would have really liked this movie if they totally left the Master Chef Junior part off. I wouldn't have really changed the movie if they did. It started in the last half hour, and it felt VERY rushed. Also *SPOILER ALERT* it was so obvious Grace was going to win. I felt like this movie was cute, but also pointless and predictable. I give it 5 out of 10. It would be better for younger kids, maybe 6-10 year olds. 

I hope you enjoyed this review! 










4 comments:

  1. Great review! That's totally how I felt about it. But I wasn't expecting it to be good, GOTY movies are never good, they always have terrible actresses and actors. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I totally agree, The only GOTY movie I like is Chrissa.

      Delete
  2. Hi Lilah! I nominated you for an award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for writing to me :)