Wednesday, July 29, 2015

More artist trading cards!


The only thing I did today was make artist trading cards.... Is that bad? Well I made some pretty cool ones today if I do say so myself;) Here they are! 





 This one has a plaid background I drew, and words I got from a magazine. 

 I don't really like this one... It is a fox sticker on a colored pencil background. Then I drew around the sticker in marker and wrote "As sly as a fox." 
 This one has a scrapbook paper background, a glittery sun, and a quote by Laura Ingalls Wilder.  It says  "Some old-fashioned things like fresh air and sunshine are hard to beat."
 This one is a drawing of a skateboard and says "Skater girl" down the side. 
 I call this one Fruit Boy. He has a watermelon smile, orange ears, and fruit all around him. 


 I LOVE THIS ONE. I colored it with blue and green colored pencil, and then glued on a paper horse shoe and horse. I then glued on letters from a magazine that spell "Equestrian." 
 This one has a rainbow going from the top left corner to the bottom right corner. I wrote rainbow in rainbow colors and then drew around it in, of course, rainbow colors. 


 I got a coloring page from a Lego club magazine. I colored it with colored pencils and then glued it to the card. I added love, smile, friends, and laughter, and flower stickers. 
 I LOVE THIS ONE TOO! I drew a girl with short hair in pencil, and then I colored the background with colored pencil. Then I cut pieces of faces from magazines, and glued them on. 
 This one didn't come out too good. I colored it with colored pencil (yet again) and then wrote a Toby Mac quote in blue marker. It says "Tonights the night, for the sinners and the saints, two worlds collide, in a beautiful display" from the song A City On Our Knees. Then I painted on glitter paint, which made the words hard to see. 
 This one is so simple but pretty. It is a drawing of a butterfly in colored pencil.


This one is definitely one of my favorites, if not my favorite. I got the image from a Lego Club magazine, and glued it on to the card. Then I wrote Magical in puffy stickers. I love the colors. 

I hope you liked them! 



4 comments:

  1. The Laura ingalls wilder one was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that one too. I love the quote:)

      Delete
  2. I love the Laura Ingalls Wilder quote. The last one would have to be my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that quote too!

    ~Lilah

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for writing to me :)