Saturday, July 25, 2015

Exciting news!

Oh my gosh I have some very exciting news!!! I still can't believe it! Okay here it is,
I GOT A NEW DOLL!!!!!!!
I got #33 and she is GORGEOUS.  I cannot stop looking at her. I bought her from my friend who didn't want her anymore. She came in the Star Hoodie Outfit and my friend gave me a pretty purple dress too:) She is the best! I brought her out for her first photoshoot, and since the lighting wasn't great, I only got one good one. Here it is! 



GAHH I LOVE HER SO MUCH.  I haven't named her yet, I'm deciding between Lacey, Mae or Katie. I am leaning towards Mae, but I don't really know. What do you think? 
I don't know how I'm going to tie her in to my other dolls, I'm thinking I might make her Maria Isabelle's sister, or cousin. I still can't believe she's mine! 


                                  Thank you for reading! 


8 comments:

  1. #33 is gorgeous!
    I'd go with Mae.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! She's amazing!!!!!! Random question.... What's your favorite color?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's A-mazing!!!!!! Random questions... What's your favorite color?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww she is so cute I love the name Mae or Lacey, you could use one as a middle name and one as a first name if you can't decide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I decided on Katie Mae but she goes by Mae :)

      Delete
  5. Hey! I think Katie suites her.

    ~ Rukiya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I decided on Katie Mae but she goes by Mae:)

      Delete

I love comments! Thank you for writing to me :)