Sunday, July 12, 2015

10 Ways To Decorate Your Dolls Bedroom!



      Here are ten super easy ways to decorate your doll's bedroom! 





Number 1:
Trading cards



You can use any kind of trading card. I had My Little Pony ones, and they make great posters for a doll bedroom. You can get MLP trading cards at Target or online. I'm not sure where you can get other kinds! 

Number 2:
Small cute things



These make the room look cute and childish. The hedgehog is actually a lip gloss I got as a gift, and the hamster is an eraser I got from a toy store. 


Number 3:
Books


I made the book on top with the materials in the doll school kit, and the bottom book is a tiny Hello Kitty book. 

Number 4:
Anything doll sized.



This is a glittery box that I had laying around, and turned it into a night stand for Mia, since she didn't have one. 

Number 5:
Throw pillows


I love how throw pillows look. 
I have had this one forever, so I'm not sure which store sells them, but it would be really easy to sew your own. 

Number 6:
Toys

This is Mia's doll, and she looks perfect on Mia's bed! 

Number 7:
Seashells


This works best if you live near the beach, but you can also get shells at craft stores. 

Number 8:
Everyday things


This isn't necessarily a decoration, but it makes a room more realistic. I added things that she would use everyday to her nightstand. Strawberry lotion and a hair clip.

Number 9:
A rug


This is actually just a small blanket that came with a set for a stuffed animal. It ties the room together!

Number 10:
Bows



These are bows I made out of duct tape. I attached them to the bed and nightstand with a piece of tape. It makes the room look girly and fun! 


Here is the room after all the decorations. Cute huh? 

Thanks for reading! Want more posts like this? Leave suggestions in the comments! 






6 comments:

  1. Awesome tips! I love Mia's doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are good tips. I love scavenging around my house for thingies I could use in doll rooms!
    I had the hello kitty book of happiness. Then I lost it and am wanting it now for a doll bookshelf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Aww, hopefully you find it! its a great size for dolls.

      Delete
  3. Good ideas!!!! I think the glittery box and pillows are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~Kara http://13dollworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for writing to me :)