Wednesday, June 10, 2015

American Girl through the years


I was sitting on the couch, thinking about my blog, and a question popped into my mind, "What did old American Girl meet outfits look like?" Random, I know. So I looked it up. I got all these pictures from 
www.Americangirl.wikia.com . 















This is the first meet outfit. It was introduced in 1995. It is called The Mix And Match Outfit. I give this outfit a 4 out of 10.





 This is called the First Day Outfit and it was introduced in 1996. I think the hat is the best part of this outfit :) I give this outfit a 4 out of 10.










This is called the Red Vinyl Jumper Outfit. I really like the hat, and the boots.  This was released in 1998. I give this outfit a 5 out of 10.





This is called the Urban Outfit. It was released in 2000. I give this outfit a 2 out of 10. This one is my least favorite. 




This is the Go Anywhere Outfit. It was introduced in 2002. I give this outfit a 3 out of 10. I don't like this one. 





This is my favorite so far. It is the Ready For Fun outfit and it was introduced in 2004. I give it a 7 out of 10.

I just realized that AG used this doll to model four of the meet outfits :o



This is the I Like Your Style outfit. It was introduced in 2006. I give it a 5 out of 10.
I like the skirt best.








This is the Star Hoodie outfit. It was introduced in 2008. I give it a 7 out of 10. I think this was one of AG's best meet outfits. 





This is the Real Me outfit. It was introduced in 2010. I give this a 7 out of 10. I like it but it stinks for someone who doesn't like purple. 






This is the True Spirit outfit. It was introduced in 2012. I give it a 9 out of 10. This is my favorite meet outfit. 








This is the Lilac Dress. It was introduced in May, 2015, and is the current meet outfit. I give is a 4 1/2 out of 10 (I couldn't decide between 4 and 5 :P) I think the blue shoes are random. 




I hope you enjoyed this post! I think it's interesting to see how AG has evolved over the years. Which meet outfit is your favorite?  Let me know in the comments!


Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for writing to me :)