Monday, June 29, 2015

Lakeside photoshoot

Long time no see! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been in Tennessee on vacation! While I was there, I took the dolls I brought, Lilah and Mia, down to the lake for a photoshoot! The lake is so beautiful <3  I am really happy with how these pictures came out. This is probably my favorite photoshoot ever.  Enjoy!

Gahh I love her swimsuit <3




I love Mia's red hair against the blue wood. 


Woohooo!
Is it strange that I love to take pictures of doll feet?
This is definitely one of my favorites. 

My favorite <3


This photoshoot was so much fun! I hope you like these pictures! 





 

1 comment:

  1. I think Mia's suit is the cutest.
    Her hair does look pretty awesome against the blue wood.
    DOLL FEET ARE THE BEST!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for writing to me :)