Thursday, May 21, 2015

My thoughts on: Seaside fun outfit.

American Girl launched a new clothing line for Truly Me! The clothes are pretty cute so I thought I would do a post on what I think about the seaside fun outfit. 
All credit for this photo goes to Americangirl.com 

So here are my thoughts. 
I love love love the top! I think the colors are nice and I love the pockets and the hoodie:) 

Moving on to the shorts,
I don't really like these shorts, because they don't go with the top. The doodles are kind of random and they don't look right with stripes. I also think there is a lack of detail, because there are no pockets. I think that plain cream or ivory colored pair of shirts would go nicely with this outfit. 

The sandles,
I like the design of the sandles, but again, the color. The shirt is what stands out in the outfit, so I think everything else should be in that same light color scheme. 

Over all I give this out a 6 out of 10. I love the top, and the shoes are okay, but the shorts are ehh. 

Thanks for reading! Comment your thoughts on the outfit in the comments! 

3 comments:

  1. I really like this outfit and think I may get it! I'm so excited for truly me, but I'm sad innerstaru is leaving :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is the website closing down? I had no idea Truly me meant no innerstaru!
      ~Lilah

      Delete
    2. yeah, on november 5th they are taking down innerstaru, so play while you can

      Delete

I love comments! Thank you for writing to me :)