Tuesday, April 28, 2015

New outfit for Mia

This morning I decided to take out my fabric (which I haven't done in a loooong time) and I ended up with a new shirt for Mia! I hand sewed it, and I didn’t use a pattern, so it’s not perfect, but I must say she does look pretty good in it!



The jeans look a totally different shade in this picture, even though I didn't use any filters :o


The only thing I don't like about it is the neckline. I think it's way too high, and the green doesn't really go. Sadly, green is the only color felt I have. Hemming the neckline was not working, do I decided to cover it in felt, which made the already high neckline even higher. However, I do like the green felt because it matches Mia's eyes. I love Mia's green eyes. I have yet to try the shirt on my just like me doll, but I bet the colors in the shirt will blend nicely with her blond hair (I have F1219.) If it looks good I might post pictures!
Thanks for reading! 

2 comments:

I love comments! Thank you for writing to me :)