Sunday, April 7, 2013

Spring....Or Winter?

It is oblivious that I have not been posting enough.  I want to keep posting, I just haven't.  So i'm going to start. I hope to start with a post once a week, and then hopefully more, so keep coming back for more
updates of my life!



Recently I have felt like there is a war going on between Spring and Winter.  

It goes like this: 

Theres a really hot day, and everybody's wearing shorts and tee-shirts. The next day is still pretty warm, and then BOOM! Its 30 degrees F! Then of course it stays like this for the next few days, and then it's warm again! 

I have no words to tell you how much I want Spring to win. My family's winter has been filled with a snowstorm that gave us three feet of snow (yes, THREE feet), and multiple other snowstorms that brought only a little bit less than a foot each time. We have been snowed in, and not able to get to the store. Now, I'm ready for spring, but sadly it seems Winter is winning the war right now, but eventually spring is going to have to win.

I have so many great plans for summer, but right now I am wondering if it will ever come. I dream of massive water ballon fights with close friends, camping, swimming in our pool, and my friend's pond.  I dream of going to the beach, and on our second annual Block Island trip, and lemonade stands. Now I have to wait.

I seriously don't know what I'll do if we get an April snowstorm.   
I'm crossing my fingers that after these few cold days it will be warm again, and that it stays that way...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for writing to me :)