Tuesday, November 6, 2012


Me (as Taylor Swift) and my friend (as a Christmas tree)

Halloween

On Tuesday I found out that Halloween had been moved to the following week because of the remains of Hurricane Sandy!  I was so sad. Halloween is my second favorite holiday, and I look forward to it all year long. 

On Halloween afternoon our friends called us to tell us that they were going to a 'Trunk-or-Treat' that night. We decided to go too, to replace halloween. I imagined that there would be 15-20 cars there. There were a lot more! We got tons of candy, and we got to hang out with our friends! Halloween wasn't ruined!

After trunk- or- treating we went to our friends house to trade candy. Right now I have 64 pieces of candy, but I ate a lot on Halloween, so I had more than 64. We a probably are not going trick-or-treating on the rescheduled  Halloween, but we don't know for sure yet. I hope you had (or if it was rescheduled have) a great Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for writing to me :)