Thursday, November 15, 2012

Art Journaling



On this page I used paint, sponge, paper and my hand
For this page I used paper, magazines and stickers!
Art journaling is a combination of art and writing. My mom (over at Teachable Moments) Teaches a art journaling class every other week with a group of my friends. I enjoy art journaling because I love art and writing. Here are a few pictures of my art journal. 

For this page I wrote a halloween poem.  I used paper,  stickers
and paint.


 Art journaling is so much fun because....

  • I get to see my friends.
  • I get to do art.
  • I get to write.
  • The pages let me use my imagination.
  • I can be creative.


Why art journaling is so much better than art class in a school:



  • Nobody tells you what to do.
  • You can use as much material as you want.
  •   You can do what you want to do the way you want to do it.
  •  There are hardly any rules
  •  you can be creative.
  •  You can have your art describe you.


Why art class in schools are not as good as art journaling at home: 

  • Everybody has to do the same exact thing.  
  • You can't be as creative as you may want to be.
  • Your trapped in a class room.
  • You might not be with your friends.




If you liked this post why not try art journaling at home! It is really easy and really fun.  Have fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for writing to me :)