Thursday, October 4, 2012

LCC

LCC

LCC is my cupcake club. LCC stands for Lilah's Cupcake Club. The club is made out of a small group of people that like to bake. We meet at my house, about every once a month, to bake. One day I would like to own a bakery, so LCC is helping me make more challenging recipes and  to have fun with my friends. 

Every month before we have our 'meeting' I make posters explaining what we will be baking that month. On Sept. 29 (our last and second meeting) We made peanut butter balls, and double chocolate cupcakes. We made the peanut butter balls first, so while the cupcakes were baking, we decorated chinese take-out containers with cute fall themed stickers and we filled them up with peanut butter balls, and brought them down to the local fire station! It was really great to make somebody that helps us all the time happy! 

Inside the fire station we saw where the fire fighters sleep, lounge, and eat! The inside of a fire station is very interesting. When we got to back to my house we frosted and decorated the cupcakes, and of course dug in!


THESE ARE THE POSTERS!


YUMMY!

WE MADE FIRE FIGHTERS HAPPY WITH THESE!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for saving me one as well, they were delish! -dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilah - One day you will have your bakery and you will fill it with lots of yummy treats, something for everyone to enjoy. I love what you are doing and how you are honoring those who help our community.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun project. It must have been so cool to see inside a firestation and I bet you made them so happy. Great job on your websie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun! Love that you are donating your sweets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should make a batch of something for me. Let me tell you why, I am a Mom and that is very hard work, I have to shop and make things to eat all of the time. I have to buy and clean clothes, I am a taxi driver, and a financer to all kind of great activities. I am also a house cleaner and animal care provider. I am tired! I really could use a dozen cupcakes. Won't you bake for ME?
    Seriously I love your project, Lilah!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for writing to me :)