Wednesday, September 26, 2012

MY FAIRY HOUSE

 Yesterday me and my friend made a fairy house and a fairy restaurant. To make it we used a nice spot against a tree, flowers, a few pieces of wood, tree bark, leaves, grass, rocks and our imagination! After my friend went back to her house I worked on it by myself. I added a lamp, leaf blankets, and a bed! Here are some pictures! I don't have any pictures of the fairy house after I added the new furniture so below are some pictures of it before I added new stuff!  I really hope fairies move in!

THIS IS THE FAIRY HOUSE AND THE RESTAURANT

THIS IS THE HOUSE

1 comment:

  1. This was probably my favorite fairy house you have ever done! What made it extra special was that you and Sabrina were able to work on it together! It makes me happy every time I look out the window.

    xoxo
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for writing to me :)