Tuesday, January 18, 2011

HOT CHOCOLATE

HOT CHOCOLATE
This is my very own hot chocolate recipe that me and my sister created
       ingredients:
  • one pack of Swiss Miss hot chocolate mix,
  • 3/4 cup of hot water or milk
  • chocolate syrup (optional)
  • mini marshmallows (optional)
  • a coffee mug



First put the hot chocolate mix in the coffee mug.  Then add the hot water or milk.  Mix them together.  When they are mixed together taste a little bit of the hot chocolate, and if it needs more taste add in a little bit of the chocolate syrup.  Mix together well.  Then add some mini marshmallows.
ENJOY YOUR HOT CHOCOLATE!!!

7 comments:

  1. Cool what cozy for a day like today! Raindrop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fashionbug, if the roads weren't icy, I would go to the store right now to buy the ingredients and make myself some. It looks so delicious! My mouth is watering!
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great recipe. It makes me start thinking scientifically...... What if we simply heat up some milk and added just the chocolate syrup and marshmallows -- leaving out the Swiss Miss?? Would it be just as good -- or better?? Hmmm.
    Aunt Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's a lot of sugar--my teeth hurt thinking about it.

    A & P have started making their hot chocolate with milk and they say they like it better. Unfortunately, we don't have chocolate syrup.

    But--I keep the marshmallows in the freezer to cool down the hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And for a little more sugar, stir it with a peppermint candy cane. That'll keep you up-oh, till 11 or 12PM. You Mom would like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah...Mom would love that! I remember when I was a little girl my mom would let me and my best friend play around in the kitchen making our own "cookie dough". It was barely edible but we sure had fun! I am glad you and your sister had fun making your own version of hot cocoa.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for writing to me :)