Monday, October 25, 2010

My Story (not titled yet......)

Sorry I haven't wrote in a while.
I wrote a story by myself [ its not true] and every day
I will share the next two chapters [ don't be suprised if I
forget a few days]. Well here goes....
CAPTER ONE:   BASIC FACTS

Do you ever feel like your just out of place?  Thats how I feel every day. I have friends that are four years older then me. I am eleven and they are fifteen. When I went to the school dance every one was either in a suit or dress.  I was in jeans and a tee-shirt.  It seems like my family does’t like me that much either.  I also fail at school. 

Hi! call me Scarlett,
Scarlett Hannen that is and here are some more facts you shoud know about me. My favorite school subject is history.  I hate school.  I’m dying to be homeschooled.  And I do not love having an eighteen year old brother either.


CHAPTER TWO:   SCHOOL

RING! RING! RING! My alarm clock woke me up at 7:30 Monday morning.
“BREAKFAST!!!!!!!!”, yelled Mom.  I could already smell waffles with eggs on the side.  Yum!!  I got dresed in my favorite yellow tee-shirt and went downstairs for breakfast.  “Hey booger head”, said Ryan, my older brother.   
“Shut u”, but before I could finish, my Mom stopped me.  Instead of ignoring her, I hit her in the shoulder.  Oops.  “Go to time out!”, yelled my Mom, “and while you’re up there get ready for school!”  I suddenly noticed that I forgot to put on pants.  I was eating  breakfast in my supergirl underpants!  That’s probably why my brother was always mean to me.  Again, oops.

5 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading the rest of your story. I am sure everyone else will too. To share your stories is very brave. Is Scarlett going to get in trouble? Does she make mischief? Does she become homeschooled? These are all things I wonder after reading your first two chapters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name Scarlett.

    I look forward to learning more about her. I wonder if she is going to find a friend? I wonder how she will develop a better relationship with her family?

    I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your story! its me marlin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your story. I can't wait to read more!
    kei

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for writing to me :)